Now onto business.
One of the most asked for features to be completed, so I definitely had to finish it up for you guys. I may add more customization to the colors in the future, but what I currently have is a solid start and should make users happy. Here's a little look at how custom colors work.
|SplitterZ Custom Colors|
Always Showing The Detailed SplitThis was a great suggestion from TheLordOfUltima, thanks! SplitterZ now always shows the Detailed Split, even when the timer is not running. When the timer is not running, the Detailed Split is grayed out (at least with the default color.) This creates a smoother transition from the timer not running to running.
|The Detailed Split as shown when the timer is not running|
Change the Number of Splits Above and Below Detailed Split
You may be thinking "This was already in the first release! Are you trying to pull of previous features as new?" And I will respond, "No! I made it better! Look!"
You can now have a different number of splits above the detailed split than you do below the detailed split. This fixes the awkward gaps some users experienced when they had an even number of splits and wanted to show them all. Take a look at the following images.
|The Detailed Split can now hover wherever you want it to!|
|New options menu shows the new Detailed Split choices|
Last, but certainly not least, I've gone and fixed many of the common bugs that users stumbled across. There's still a lot more that I need to fix, but I'll get to those next time. I'll list some off here:
- Fixed files not opening after saving with empty splits in the middle
- Global Hotkeys no longer work when you have the run editor open
- Not really a bug, but removed smaller text option, the text is always smaller now
- Fixed crash when entering no data into run time in editor
- Fixed Unsplit unsplitting twice when global hotkeys were enabled
- Fixed previous split displaying when it shouldn't (not 100% sure it's gone)
- Timer now saves width upon exiting.
- I think I had some more, but I'm drawing blanks at the moment, haha
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for considering SplitterZ! I really appreciate all the support I've gotten, even with a slightly buggy timer :) If you'd like to help support SplitterZ, consider donating with the paypal widget on the side of the page. If you have any bug reports, send them to me at email@example.com